News & Testimonials
Thanks for visiting!
"It's Better than Grandma's"
- Had a wonderful breakfast here this morning. Waffles with strawberries, blueberries and blackberries with fresh cream. To die for. My husband had eggs, 4 strips of bacon and a waffle with fresh strawberry butter. Loved this cafe. The bakery shelf looked excellent too.
- Came here while on vacation on the recommendation of a friend. Fabulous homemade breakfast, great pancakes! Worth the drive down the beach for breakfast. Loads of delicious fresh pastries, pies, and bread too.
- Incredible place. Our breakfast there was the highlight of our stay in Galveston. The crab-cake Benedict was the best. I only wish we would have had time to go back for a regular meal. Service was also great
- Visited twice for breakfast in the same week...Great Service and Food was Amazing on both occasions...Will definitely make Sunflower Bakery & Cafe a regular stop on future Galveston trips.
- What an AMAZING Easter Brunch for eight of our family members! It was packed, but we were greeted warmly, wait time was not bad at all, food and service were the best! This is a tradition we could get used to.
- Every couple of months I buy a whole chocolate pie. It's better than grandma used to make it!
Grilled Reuben is top-notch.
- Chicken BLT is the BEST!! Great atmosphere, cute antique shop attached and bakery to die for :)
Super nice wait staff and very clean environment.
Must eat here when your in Galveston.